The purpose of the Social Committee is to foster a cohesive community by organizing fun, interesting events for the entire community so neighbors can meet and socialize with each other. The Social Committee coordinates the Annapolis Preserve Fall Fest, a popular community event each October.
- Welcome new residents and orient them to living in Annapolis Preserve
- Plan community social events
- Oversee marketing of the events and notifying the neighborhood
- Execute planned events
- Create an annual budget with an estimated coast for social events
- Report activities to, and work at the direction of, the Annapolis Preserve Board of Directors
Annapolis Preserve orgnanizes a fall picnic open to all residents and guests. The recently updated Annapolis Preserve Tot-Lot playground provides the venue for the event. Residents enjoy food, refreshments, meeting new neighbors and socialzing. Kids enjoy games, face painting and playing on the community payground Tot-Lot.